Blog Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity or close profanity (frack, frig, etc.) will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments must be readable to US English readers. If the article cannot be understood, it will be deleted. I will make a reasonable attempt to make it readable without changing the meaning.
- The software checks for th website listed. If one does not exist, the post will be deleted. If you are asking for the answer to a question, the email must work as well.
- This blog uses Askimet to try to clean as much spam out as possible but the owner also reviews comments watching for spam and sentences that are worded exactly the same across multiple posts.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.